Sid Hall Floors was founded in Bayside Queens in 1950 in an endeavor to bring better quality services to the Metro and North Shore Area -commercial and residential clients. To this day, the partners Bruce and Michael remain focused on high quality, professional knowledge, and most of all, personal attention. Bruce and Michael consistently stay on top of the industry by attending seminars on the latest installation techniques and product improvements. As a result, they are highly regarded in the industry by designers, interior decorators, and specifiers. Sid Hall has the highest ratings obtainable from the Nassau County Department of Consumer Affairs and an A Plus rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Competitive Pricing and Superior Service
- Guaranteed 1 Year Labor and After Sales Support
- Ready to Assist on all Manufacturers Warrantees and Guarantees
- Professional Advice for the Best Practices for Correct Maintenance
- Experienced with High End and Designer Carpeting and Custom Installation
- Knowledgeable Preparation for at Risk Surfaces